Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Awakening: Prologue

Hi Everyone! Im back on this blog for awhile. Before you read i want to explain a few things. This is my new mini story, ive been working on it off and on since last summer. Im still doing ISIYE and thats gonna take first priority so i wont be updating this as often so dont think ive forgotten if i dont post as quick. But i still wanted to give you guys something else. Im gonna up the review limit to 17 for this since itll be plenty of time between posts and that way ill know if you guys do like it. But since this chapter is so short i understand if it doesnt reach it lol
& You'll see soon this first chapter is not long at all but in time you'll see why (:
I really hope you guys like it. Please leave a review!
BTW if theres anyone i dont alert on twitter when I post and you want me to add you to the list just leave your @ name.

-Maria :)




The winds were picking up. She was suddenly very aware of the midnight chill. Tiny goosebumps appearing as if by magic all around her skin, although if it was from the temperature or the current situation she did not know. The dark eerie night, trees rustling in the background, the harsh crash of the waves beyond the pier were making the setting just like that of a a scary movie. Not too comforting for any young woman. The dark clothed men staring at her behind their shades did not help the situation either. She was surrounded. There was no way out. Maybe making a run for the water and jumping was crazy and deadly...yet now it didn't seem like the worst option. She wanted to scream, cry, plead. All of it. But which one would come first, she wasn't sure.
One thing was burning strong in her mind. Hitting her like a ton of bricks all at once. It was possibly the main thing, out of everything she had gone through that actually pained her heart. Something she couldn't believe, but now was making everything else clearer. Nicki turned around quickly, eyes wide. “You...” Tears stinging her eyes, breath caught in her throat. She could barely manage to get another word out, but there was so much racing through her mind. So much she finally understood. “You did this to me...It was a set up. All of it..” She stared at the person before her. His good looks, the brightness in his eyes, the comfortable and inviting air around him unexpectedly seemed to be all gone for her. It was like a stranger was before her now. Her mind reeling, Nicki couldn’t understand how this could be possible. The past two months of her life seemed so real, so fulfilling. Now...now it was all crashing down.

“You can thank prince charming later. Let's go.” Two pairs of strong hands covered by black, cold, leather gloves grabbed her arms forcefully and pulled Nicki into the black Yukon XL. A strong hand muffling her screams, the armed men stuffed her in the truck slamming the door behind her. The engine starting rapidly, disappearing down the road just as quick as it had shown up.

20 comments:

  1. Whoa! Who the hell took her?!
    Yeah I'ma need more than this bew!
    But it does sound interesting. Can't wait to see what this is about. Update soon ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO keep going keep going! pauz if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Temp. This was great. Perfect word choice. I could see & feel everything. I'm so curious as to what happened. I wanna know who those men were & why they took her. & why was she near a pier & at that time of night?? Like, where tf is she going now? Where was she on her way to in the 1st place? I hope she's gonna be safe. I love it. Plz keep this up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the details. Ima need you to post again I need more.
    @NickisAngel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new reader & I LOVE ur stories! Can't wait 2 see whts goin on! Post soon! U can follow me @KBarbieBeauty, I'll follow bck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww! I'm confused /: I wanna know WHO took her?!! and yeah its short but Its very detailed :D Tho you left me hangin with no idea of what might happen next..
    I'm Lovin it so far

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap, who took her and why I need to know this asap. Omg Im sad this chpt ended like this pls pls post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this was great. You painted a very vivid picture. I could imagine everything that happened. But now I'm left with millions of questions. Like, what's really going on? Who are these men? Is it all just a dream? Why'd they take her? I need answers. Like, why was she down by a pier so late at night? ~___~ idk. Just keep this up. You're talented. Post soon.
    -@MinajFanDetroit

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAAATTT? What is this!? What's happening and who are they? Hmmmm *thinks*

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY LORD!!!! WHO DID SHE TRUST??? WHO TOOK HER AND WHY??? WHAT LAST TWO MONTH??? POST NOWINGTON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whats going on :ooooooooooooooooooooooo ?!??! *faints* Please post soon I can't take this any longer *Pulls hair* !!!!! @ItsJamielaHOE

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Latifaalshabib and i need the link to the other story i'd love to read it

    ReplyDelete
  13. You wrong af for ending it like that. . . just to let ya know , , but loved the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want you to update this soon. I love it so far as always. So ummm...WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER LIKE THAT? Lmao. Okay.........I think I'm gonna go have a seat now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. omgeeee!!! i really hope drake isnt the one who set this up! this was so great plz post soon! xoxo
    -Team Dricki 4Ever

    ReplyDelete
  16. What the hell!!! This had me up...I swear, I want to know more. It's so confusing...(well...that's the point of a "1st Chapter". It's suppose to get you guessing). I sooo curious right now, Who were those men? Who was setting her up? The place she is in too? and where are they taking her?
    This is very interesting and I'm gonna need you to post really soon, I mean you won't keep us guessing for weeks though right? Okay!
    Thank you, I LOVE IT!
    Post soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW !! Post soon like WTF is wrong with the person whoo took her this got me confused !
    @Beauty_Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  18. @lilmiss- chiziee and it was amazing by the way

    ReplyDelete
  19. ADBAJEBYBEB MARIA, WHO TOOK NICKI!?

    ReplyDelete