Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'll Show You Love Pt. 2

So im soooo happy you all liked it! It was seriously a spur of the moment story because i dreamt this all the night before. I don't know why but it was a good thing i guess!
& i decided to split this into 3 parts instead  since you all liked it so much.
Heres part 2.
Leave a review :)

-Maria






Audible gasps were the only thing heard around the room. Nicki buried her face in Drake’s chest, shutting her eyes and repeating the words ‘no, no, no’. This was a nightmare, it had  to be. There was no way her mother and Drake’s mother had just caught them in bed together. Drake laid there absolutely stunned. There were no words that could escape him, or anyone for that matter. It was just something nobody wanted to experience. Sandi was the first one to speak as she put her face in her hands.

“Get dressed. Get dressed NOW! Both of you.” She quickly turned around and exited the room pulling Carol out with her. Carol was still speechless as the two waited outside Drake’s room waiting.

When they were alone once again Drake exhaled deeply and sat up. “I can’t believe that just happened.” He turned back to look at Nicki who now had her face covered.

“Oh my God.”

“Nicki” He rubbed her leg.

“Oh my god, oh my god, my god!” He pulled her hands away and saw her watery eyes threatening to let a tear slip.

“Its gonna be okay, don’t cry.”

Nicki bolted up, her face directly in front of his, “Its not gonna be fucking ok Drake! Do you understand what just happened?” She ran a hand thru her hair, frustrated. “Our moms just saw us in here…naked! Do you not know how much trouble I’m going to be in now? She probably won’t ever let me see you again!”

He pulled her into her his chest, kissing her head. “That’s not gonna happen. We just….I don’t know what were gonna do right now but it’ll be okay.”

“Stop saying it’s gonna be okay!” She hastily pulled back from him. “Nothing about this is okay! We have to sneak around just to be together, my father wont let me near you, my mother just…she turns on me! & I’m seventeen years old with a baby on the way! What part of this is ok? Tell me that” Nicki exclaimed pounding her hands on the mattress.

He grabbed her wrists and looked her dead in the eyes, “Listen. I don’t know why this is all happening. Why no one wants us together and why its so hard for us. But I swear Onika…I really do think things are gonna turn out fine in the end. Trust me im scared as fuck right now about our situation with the baby but im trying to make the best of it. If anything that’s one reason people will never be able to split us up. What we’re gonna do right now is go face this and we just have to come clean.” He let go of her wrists and wiped the tears on Nicki’s face.

Her eyes widened when he said they should come clean. Telling the truth was just not an option at the moment. “No. Not now, I just…im already in trouble I don’t want to add to it right now.”

Drake sighed. “Fine but come on lets get dressed.”  Both stood up and put their clothes on quickly. Although they were in no hurry to face their moms they knew it would be worse if they took their time. Nicki waited for Drake to put his shoes back on before opening the door. As soon as her foot stepped into the hall she felt her arm being yanked away forcefully.

“Mom!” Nicki yelled, attempting to pull her arm back. “Let go you’re hurting me!”

Carol turned to face her sharply, the anger in her eyes evident. “We are going home now! I can’t believe you.”

Nicki turned to Drake for help as she was being pulled down the stairs. He started taking off towards her but he felt a small hand stop him. “Let her go Aubrey.”

His eyes bugged out at his mom, “But sh-”

“That’s her daughter. Let her go.”  In a matter of seconds the front door was slammed and Nicki was out. Drake couldn’t believe her mother had just taken her like that, what he feared most is that her father would find out. Sandi shook her head and made her way down to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee while Drake followed.

“Mom.”

“Aubrey please, im getting a headache.” Sandi said getting a mug from the cupboard.

“Im sorry you guys saw that.” Drake leaned over the counter.

“You think that’s the problem?” Sandi shook her head. “Look im wasn’t under the idea that people your age were…active like that but the point is you two are risking yourselves.”

“What do you mean?”

“You two are acting like children! I know you are twenty years old now but Nicki isn’t. She is still underage don’t you get that?”

Drake wasn’t understanding why his mother was so upset. “Mom what’s the big deal?”

“The big deal is that you two are running around sneaking off. You want to have an adult relationship? Well that’s not what you’re doing!” She put a hand on her hip and poured the hot coffee in the mug. “Maybe this age difference is too much for right now, while she’s still in school and underage. You are encouraging Nicki to go against her parents and do things she’s not supposed to do.”

“Woah hold on here!” He stood up walking towards his mom. “Why are you all of the sudden becoming one of them?!”

“Honey, you know I love Nicki like a daughter but I don’t want you to get in trouble because of this. I don’t want her to get in trouble either. You know how her father is.” Sandi really did love Nicki, and she loved the relationship Drake had with her but there were many obstacles standing in their way right now.

“I don’t care! We want to be together, we love each other I don’t know why that’s not enough!” Drake took a deep breath before he spoke again, he knew Nicki’s wishes but at that moment he couldn’t hold it in. “Nicki is pregnant.”

Sandi’s head snapped towards her son and the mug dropped to the floor causing a shattering sound that made Rascal, who was sleeping nearby, to yelp and run out. Drake looked at the now broken pieces laying on the floor, then looked back to Sandi who was in a state of shock.

“Pregnant?”

Drake nodded. “And we’re engaged.”

Sandi ran her hands over her face and pushed her hair back. “Oh im not gonna make it thru this day.” She took a breath before slapping her son’s chest. “What the hell were you thinking!?”

“What?” Drake bent down to pick up the broken pieces of clay scattered on the floor.

“You got her pregnant?!”

“Mom I thought you of all people would be happy about this!”

“Happy!?” Sandi yelled. “I’m supposed to be happy that my son knocked up a seventeen year old girl? Do you two know what you got yourselves into? This isn’t a joke Aubrey it’s a CHILD!!”

“I know that mom, we know!” Drake got up and threw the clay in the trash before walking back towards his mom, frustrated. “We didn’t plan this bu-”

“THESE THINGS AREN’T ALWAYS PLANNED BUT THAT’S WHY YOU TAKE PRECAUTIONS! YOU DIDN’T EVEN RESPECT HER ENOUGH TO USE PROTECTION, YOU ARE AN ADULT NOW AUBREY WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A HORNY TEENAGER WHO DOESN’T KNOW BETTER?! DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS GONNA RUIN NICKI’S LIFE?!” Sandi tried to get the immensity of this situation through to her son but she just couldn’t deal with all this information. “I can’t even keep talking about this right now.” She shook her head and made her way up the stairs leaving Drake to take in everything that had happened. He groaned loudly and dropped his head on the cool granite counter.



The whole ride home neither Nicki or Carol had said a word. Millions of thoughts flooded Carol’s mind but she just couldn’t face her daughter. Nicki on the other hand didn’t want to think about a single thing. She just wanted to close her eyes and be back in Drake’s arms. Everything had gotten so complicated and she had no idea what would come next.
When the car came to a stop Nicki unbuckled her seatbelt and bolted out the door. The just wanted to lock herself in the bedroom and hide from the world. But as soon as Nicki opened the kitchen door, she was stopped dead in her tracks by the image of her father sitting, waiting at the table. She stood there speechless as her mother caught up and entered the house.

“Honey what are you doing here?” Carol asked, quite surprised herself.

“What am I doing here? I think the question is where were you Onika?” Robert seemed surprisingly calm. His body was stiff but he wasn’t radiating anger like she thought he might. “I come home and hear that you mother had to go out looking for you?”

Nicki still couldn’t speak a word, she couldn’t do anything but look down.

“Where was she Carol?” Nicki snapped her eyes towards her mom, silently pleading.

“I found her at Drake’s house.” Nicki rolled her eyes and walked away trying to leave the kitchen but her father’s voice stopped her.

“Where do you think you’re going?” A scowl appeared on Robert’s face.

“I’m sorry dad.”

“Sorry doesn’t cut it, I forbid you to see that boy again.”  Nicki’s mouth hung open and she bravely approached her dad.

“You FORBID me?!” Nicki shook her head and folded her arms. “No. No you cant stop me.”

“He’s a bad influence on you! He has you sneaking around and lying to your family! That’s it, I’m not letting you see him again. & that’s the end of this discussion.”

“No that’s not the end of this discussion! You can’t stop me from seeing Drake when he has done nothing wrong! & you know what? This isn’t up to you” Nicki turned to her mother. “Or you! I don’t care what you think because… because me and Drake…we’re having a baby together!” Nothing mattered anymore. Nothing her father said phased her. There was no point in being afraid of him and letting herself be pushed down. She stood up to her father with a brave face letting the bomb drop.

Carol’s heart dropped into her stomach and she backed away until her body hit the counter. “What?!”

Robert’s eyes widened his face scrunched as he stood up slamming his hands on the table. This caused Nicki to flinch and jump back. Now she was starting to get her heart racing.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!”

“Rober-”

“No daughter of mine is gonna be whoring herself around and living under this roof. GET OUT!” Robert yelled despite Carol’s pleas pouring out.

“You..you’re kicking me out?”

“Damn right I am!! You think you are gonna bring a bastard child into this house you are mistaken, you are no longer my daughter” he glared towards Carol, “And I don’t want to see you bringing her around here!”

“MOM!” Nicki’s eyesight blurred as she turned to her mother one more time for help. When Carol looked down, avoiding her gaze it was all over. She had lost. There was no way out. Her father was kicking her out of her own home. This was something Nicki did not expect…in any way. Her father wasn’t evil. He wasn’t a monster he was still her dad, so she couldn’t imagine he would ever throw her out on the street. But the worst part was that her mother didn’t even fight for her. She didn’t even care for her own daughter. And that hurt.


Nicki ran out the door slamming it behind her. Jelani, who witnessed the whole scene ran out the door after his little sister.

“Nicki!” He yelled running after her down the street, until she turned around and ran into his arms.

“He kicked me out! He just kicked me out!” Nicki bawled against her brother’s chest. She couldn’t hold it in anymore. It felt like the world was just crumbling around her.

Jelani pulled her face back and looked at her sympathetically. “Are you really pregnant?” Nicki nodded, her lips shut tight before another sob escaped her and she fell into his arms yet again. “Don’t worry. You’re not alone. You have me and Drake ok? You’re not alone.”


18 comments:

  1. Awhh this made me cry -NickisCareBear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO NOT LYKE HER DAD @ ALL!!! & HER MOM NEEDS TO STAND UP FOR HER DAUGHTER!!! ALTHOUGH I KNO NICKI & DRAKE R GONNA B FINE....POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me tear up too I love this though! You should make it even and do 4 parts =D
    -Irmo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooooooooo!! He can't kick her out like that! :( Please update ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. About time she stood up to him but he did not have to kick her out! Omg! Drake is just so honest with his mom I love that but I'm so scared for them. I hope sandi let's nicki stay with them while all of this is going on. Carol pissin me the fuck off how dare u let him back in the house and ruin the relationship you have with your daughter? It's unethical! But I ducking love this story line maria like it's >>>>>>>>>> keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy FUCKIN shit!!!! I already know she is going to Drakes...I knew he was going to kick her out if he found out! This good! Can't wait til the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. POST SOON. I like the fa t that Nicki finally stood up to her father, but Carol needs to do the same, that's her child to & she should have a say. HOW DARE ROBERT KICK NICKI OUT. I LOVE JELANIIIIIIIIIIII so much, in this. That's a freaking big brother. What does Robert have against Drake anyways :| But Like Trebble said >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <-- is all i can say about this story. AAAAAAAAAHMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!!! I had a feeling that they would get caught! Ugh I dislike Robert right now! You shouldn't kick her out when she tells you something like that. Calling the unborn child a bastard. He's cruel. smh If anything, you should be there for her. Ugh! I love Jelani for that! At least he didn't turn his back on her. Mama Carol, How you gonna let him back in and treat her like that? This is your ONLY daughter. How could you let him just kick her out? What did Drake do to him anyway? -_- You should have fought harder for her to stay. Hopefully Sandi let's her stay at her house for a while until her family realizes their mistake. I wonder how Drake will react once he finds out that she got kicked out...My poor Onika! It'll work out though! I loved this. Absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh mi God....... I..... I dn't even kno where tf to start!!! Liiiikkkeeee........!!!! I wuz spazzing heavily! Like you dn't understand! I wuz told to shut up too, but I couldn't help myself!!!

    I wuz mad at Drake for tellin his mom abt their secrets. I'm like STFU DUMBASS!!! but then Nicki spilled the beans so I settled down. I'm mad Robert kicked her out!!! Like where the fuck she gone go?!?!??! Sandie ain't gone let her stay at her house cuz she already pissed off with Drake!!! I refuse to see Nika sleepin in a box -_- U WILL allow her back in that house asshole!!! Nd abt Sandie's "break down" I sooooo wuzn't expecting that. Great!! :D Not that she blew up, but bcuz of the unexpected part. Drake needa move out.... he 20....

    Jelani is the BEST brother everrer!!!! I'm happy he gives a damn abt her!!! *hugs him* ^_^

    Um.... OH!!! I shoulda mentioned this first but hey *shrrugs* When they got caught.... I wuz scared for them. Well more for her than Drake. That was hella embarrassing. Damn.... It was sad how she left too :(((

    But poor Nika :((((( What's gonna happen to her now Temp?!?!? I'm scared..... Post soon. This wa beyond brilliant, amazing, spectacular. But when isn't it??? Lol. Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. :( Poor nic and Drake!!! but really they're silly.... Like come on unprotected sex is a no no!! I am not liking her father too much! and her mother... is soo useless!!! I Love This Short Story tho Maria i can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  12. :O WOW
    WTF?! Like I can't believe he just kicked out his daughter and grandchild, like really? & Carol..SMH Her ass always losing her voice when Nicki calls for her help. Like you're really gonna stand there and let that motha fucka you call a husband put y'all child out like that? I'm BEYOND pissed (not really) but upset & disappointed she let that happen. She taking standing behind ya husband & supporting him a little to fucking far. I'm glad Nicki stood up to him though, gon try & band her from seeing my Drizzy like man GTFOH with that! I feel bad for Nicki though, my heart aches for her. I just hope Sandi will let her stay with them. I understand why she reacted the way she did, but hey there's nothing you can do now, it is what it is. A baby is involve. I really hope things work out for them & I'm happy as hell you posted. YOUR FUCKING AMAZING! lol I LOVE this! POST SOON! I hope you make this into another story, I wanna go on the journey with them PLEASEEEEE!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. You don't understand how bad I am tearing up right now. I can't believe her mom didn't even try to stop him. And her dad is madd cruel and evil. I am happy Jelani is there for her through all of this. I hope she is able to stay with Sandi. Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omfg this brought real tears 2 my face her dad is an asshole nd her mom is just a str8 coward lik damn cudnt even fight 4 ya child wat typ or fuckery is tht ugh lik I'm so aggravated cud u plllllz post soon p.s can it plz b happier I don't wanna cry any more nd

    ReplyDelete
  15. woooaaaaahh....intense.#love imma need u to keep up with this like i know its a mini but i need to know whats up next! like shes gonna stay with drake and sandi? and like omg ??? yay jelani

    ReplyDelete
  16. I cried. Like really this is so sad..at least they stopped hiding it but Nicki's world is really about to crumble..he KICKED HER OUT?! Carol can't keep looking down she needs to stand up for her unless she wants the family to fall apart. I hope she finds shelter in Drake's house. I know this is bouta get Tough

    POST SOON :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. *GASP* this chapter was GREAT like >>>
    I'm so not here for her Dad like he can go THATAWAY --->
    *Drops jaw* They kicked my baby out :o like WTF the NERVE of them how they gon kick her out ? thats their daughter & Her mother aint gon tell her Dad nah he can't kick her out like [Facepalm]
    I love how open Drake can be w/ his mother. it's cute
    I'M ANXIOUS FOR THE NEXT POST SO... *Taps nails rapidly* >:D

    ReplyDelete